Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey! I have a 2018 daytona 392 with about 45K miles on it! I had a vacuum leak through my intake manifold bolts and i torqued them to spec! Car felt brand new again im now experiencing the same sluggish acceleration and hearing a hissing noise when i accelerate in a tunnel also it kind of jerks when i ease on the gas from a stop. One time i had it in sport mode and was hitting the gas and the car kept jolting heavy about 4 times very hard! Cant find the issue. I have a muffler and rear muffler delete and oil catch can. I also have the pedal box in there and its STILL not hitting how it is when i first put the pedal box on the car! Any possible solutions? Anyone having the same issue?
Personal computer Computer Azure Font Rectangle

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey! I have a 2018 daytona 392 with about 45K miles on it! I had a vacuum leak through my intake manifold bolts and i torqued them to spec! Car felt brand new again im now experiencing the same sluggish acceleration and hearing a hissing noise when i accelerate in a tunnel also it kind of jerks when i ease on the gas from a stop. One time i had it in sport mode and was hitting the gas and the car kept jolting heavy about 4 times very hard! Cant find the issue. I have a muffler and rear muffler delete and oil catch can. I also have the pedal box in there and its STILL not hitting how it is when i first put the pedal box on the car! Any possible solutions? Anyone having the same issue?
What mode are you in?
sport plus with pedal box. Regular mon sport with the car

·
Registered
135 Posts
Is it possible your intake came loose again? Pretty rare I have not seen anyone else complain about that issue.
I would remove the pedal box, pull disconnect the battery for about 20 minutes than re connect.
take it for a test drive.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is it possible your intake came loose again? Pretty rare I have not seen anyone else complain about that issue.
I would remove the pedal box, pull disconnect the battery for about 20 minutes than re connect.
take it for a test drive.
Nope, i put the torque wrench on it and tested it they’re all torqued right! Its bothering me so much i took the pedal box off but i never killed the battery il have to try that next

1 - 8 of 8 Posts