Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,775 Posts
AlfaOBD and a BT Module and tou are good.

· Registered
2013 Dodge Charger RT AWD Plus
41 Posts
So my son has an 07' R/T AWD and it comes with the 0-60 timer. Am I to believe that in my 2016 R/T I have to buy a $250 Tazer just to get that timer?!?!
I do have one of those Z automotive Tazers in my 2013 Charger. For the 2015+ it unlocks quite a few features beyond just the timer. It will unlock the SRT screens for cluster and radio, change tire diameter, add sports mode, change splash screen on startup, 2015+ adds a boost/vacuum gauge, line lock, light show from fob or cluster menu and more cool features. Link below is a user guide that I often read through and it goes through what the thing can do

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://zautomotive.com/zpu/instructions/TazerUserGuide254.pdf

· 100k Mile Club
2012 Rallye Blacktop
23,904 Posts
I do have one of those Z automotive Tazers in my 2013 Charger. For the 2015+ it unlocks quite a few features beyond just the timer. It will unlock the SRT screens for cluster and radio, change tire diameter, add sports mode, change splash screen on startup, 2015+ adds a boost/vacuum gauge, line lock, light show from fob or cluster menu and more cool features. Link below is a user guide that I often read through and it goes through what the thing can do

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://zautomotive.com/zpu/instructions/TazerUserGuide254.pdf
And most of the features you can enable and sell the tazer after, it doesn't need to stay plugged in. There are a few features, like the line lock I believe, that require the tazer to stay plugged in.

· Registered
2013 Dodge Charger RT AWD Plus
41 Posts
And most of the features you can enable and sell the tazer after, it doesn't need to stay plugged in. There are a few features, like the line lock I believe, that require the tazer to stay plugged in.
Line Lock, light show, Lock out tc and abs, and a few others. In the link I posted, almost all the live functions require it to stay plugged in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts