Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

Back in 2018 i purchased a dodge charger 06 rt. I absolutely love the car and then I found another one (exactly the same with 130k ) for 1k last month on Facebook that had dropped a valve seal on the drivers-side.

I bought new heads for both sides and pulled the pan and piston out. Ordered all the stuff to replace it, new heads, the new piston, the new gaskets, new bolts for the job and my rods aren't bent. But i need now is some help figuring out how i get these push rods in the right order and i also don't know the torque specs for anything from the head bolts to piston to oil pan gasket. Could one of you guys give me some help figuring out which push rods go where on what side of the head and the bolt specs for rocker arms and head bolts.

I thought i could figure this all out on my own but when I bought it the push rods were already taken off by the guy who sold it to me and i cant seem to find anything online to help. I'm sure you guys understand what i need better than i do thus any additional tips would be helpful this is the first time of done this kind of job but i was happy there is no sign of damage on the cylinder walls.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Reactions: John117
1 - 3 of 3 Posts