Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok so i have taken my srt8 to the dealership with no luck i have about 60 network communication codes my rpm cluster wigs out and showes p r n d and 8 i get the lightning bolt symbol i get the battery symbol check engine light brake light and chim very sporadic and car will get to point where it will not stay running my door locks will freak out with key in acc position when problem is present and my power windows work but the auto wont also had a 6 year old battery with no issues my car only has 36k miles so i just put a battery in and problem still is present i have a video on YouTube under matt k also i get the esp and bas lights not sure if there is a way to test the front control module by the fuse box or to test the module off the firewall

Attachments

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Only way to test the FCM is with the diagnostic system used by the dealership. Apparently the dealership you went to does not have a qualified technician ... otherwise, they would have been able to isolate the problem. It could be the FCM, a wiring harness issue, ground problem or a CAN Bus termination problem. Is there another FCA dealership in your area?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts