Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread was created to keep track of members and guests who are attending.

Please click on the link below to register yourself for the 2009 ForumZ Meet in the Mountains M&G
http://www.chargerboard.com/register

Once you have registered, you can view the members on the map to see where people are traveling from
www.chargerboard.com

The best part about keeping track of this info on this database, it will keep records of all members on the Charger, 300, & Chally side

·
Registered
876 Posts
I'm booked!!! If I could punch my fist through the phone, I would have!! The girl that took my reservation was a complete *****!!!:TD: I have no clue as to why she gave me such an attitude, right from the get go!!:4-dontknow: It will be me, and my girlfriend. Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights are booked.

·
Registered
25,921 Posts
I JUST BOOKED MY ROOM..........
She was a Nice lady over the phone...for me
Can't wait......
Sheila, Kyle and myself will be there for sure..

I book all 3 nights, Thru, Fri and Sat..
I will try my best to go up with the FL Caravan... (no promises)

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Sandman2053 is now confirmed.....it will be me Someone I hope and the 2 boys. 1 room +3 guests
Booked for June 11,12,13 If work stays the same I will be working till 10-11am on Thursday then ready to drive another 500 miles

I'll still be there not sure who will be with me as I'm in the middle of a divorice.

·
Registered
4,180 Posts
Ty & TXSweet just reserved 2 rooms for our family!!
2 cars / 2 rooms / 2 adults/ 4 kids ... are we :O :4-looney:

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
Ok, I just got off the phone...reservations have been confirmed for me, my wife and 3 kids. I told the guy I had 2 kids, then realized when I get there I will have 3. :dork:

Confirmed: 11-14 June 2009 - 07BlackRT +4 :ura1::jump1::rockon::git:

·
Registered
316 Posts
I am there... but I have relatives nearby, so the wife and I will be staying with them... but include us on the list for all activities...!!!:TU:

can't wait... should have my Chally by then..

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have reserved my room.

I reserved my room at the Glenstone Hotel for M & G '09. I have myself and 1 other person attending the event. William Martin known as the THE HULK on this club.

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Member : rubbel from the Challenger ForumZ just made reservations today:TU:

:w00t:

·
Registered
4,180 Posts
With everything that's gone on this year (intruder IKE to be exact) we're going to have to scale down some & back out of this one. :sad: Sorry :shakehead: We should be back in the game for next year though!! Everyone have fun!!!

·
Premium Member
7,551 Posts
I am now officially booked! See you all in the mountains!

1 - 20 of 156 Posts