26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood
Vehicle Car Steering wheel Vehicle audio Center console
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Grille Hood
Vehicle Car Dodge caliber Multimedia Compact car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Rim
Land vehicle Vehicle Car White Black

I thought I would finally get some pictures of my car up since I’ve been a part of this forum for over a year now. She’s pretty low miles 55k as of right now. Got it about 1.5 years ago with ~36k on the clock. It’s a daily driver (and only a 3.5L) so nothing crazy as far as engine mods. I’m running the diablo 91 tune. Air resonator delete with K&N filter. Blastin Bobs dual conversion with 3.5” SSR tips. Pioneer speakers and double din. LED headlights and fog lights. 5% tint on the back windows and 20% up front. I still want to upgrade to 20’s but waiting on finding a good deal for those. Maybe some hellcat or viper wheels. Enjoy!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! I appreciate the feedback! This forum has been great! I’m kind of a stickler when it comes to my cars. I try to find them low miles and well taken care of. I like to keep her as clean as possible when weather permits. Nothing better than a clean car

Reactions: elease
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.