Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for rims for my 2010 Charger SRT8 and have had no luck as of yet... im need help. Does anyone know where i can find some sexy rims for my car in gun metal or a black??? Seems like no one has any that will work on my car because of my brakes!!

I also want the Black LED taillights that will match up to my car. I bought some that "said" they would work but they dont match up and i dont know if i should mess with the car to "make" them fit or just find some that will match up.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!!!

Reactions: TXMamba

·
Registered
10,014 Posts
The taillights changed from 08-09 they will work you just have to drill a hole because the mounting post was moved. As far as wheels they are pretty limited becasue of the brakes but there are some out there

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok ill get someone to drill that hole for me.. i love them taillights cant wait to see them in action on my car!! Mabye someone has a tip on rims im hoping i find some before the gatty get together so i can have my car decked out!

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Those Brembos hinder your wheels choices! You should get those SRT wheels powder coated!

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
The OEM SRT's are pretty sweet.
Check out Factory Reproductions...They offer a pretty good selection at a descent price.
Some of theirs...

·
Registered
216 Posts
Being a future SRT owner, what are the limitations on wheels? What do the brakes do differently on the SRTs than on the lower trims? Will 20" Vipers fit on SRTs?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The OEM SRT's are pretty sweet.
Check out Factory Reproductions...They offer a pretty good selection at a descent price.
Some of theirs...

I love 2 and 4!!! What site are those on!!!

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
What do the brakes do differently on the SRTs than on the lower trims? Will 20" Vipers fit on SRTs?
20'' Vipers fit SRTs just fine. (Mine below) The issue is the Bremos are quite a bit larger than the R/T's. (14.2 vs. 12.6 front, 13.8 vs. 12.6 rear.) If you're not sure about a particular wheel/ tire combo, just ask someone here. More than likely, you will find the answer.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks!!! Your car is bad ass!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
20'' Vipers fit SRTs just fine. (Mine below) The issue is the Bremos are quite a bit larger than the R/T's. (14.2 vs. 12.6 front, 13.8 vs. 12.6 rear.) If you're not sure about a particular wheel/ tire combo, just ask someone here. More than likely, you will find the answer.
Yeah I remembered Jontoad's wheels the second after I made that post lol

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Thanks!!! Your car is bad ass!!
So you are telling me that your car didnt come with the 2010 Chally wheels? They came with mines. Number 2 is just the same wheel powder coated. Do you have a 10 SRT Charger?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So you are telling me that your car didnt come with the 2010 Chally wheels? They came with mines. Number 2 is just the same wheel powder coated. Do you have a 10 SRT Charger?
Ya mine came with the same rims but a friend did a hot job of ****ing them up for me.. i thought about just powder coating mine but they are still in rough shape so im gonna go with new rims and no one is ever allowed to drive my car again LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts