Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here installed an oem camera into a 3rd brake light that originally didn't have one? If so how'd you do it?

·
Registered
303 Posts
I just swapped the third brake light module for an OEM Mopar module that has the camera built in....easier but more $$$....There are youtube vids on how to do what u want...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, I'm sorry. I've been meaning to add something here but just keep forgetting. I got everything in and it was a lot easier than I originally thought it would be. Only took a few hours with breaks included. If I do it again I will take pics and add them but at the time just didn't want to accidentally steer someone in the wrong direction. I also have a tazer which made finishing it off and testing it before wrapping everything back up much easier too. Thank you to everyone for the help and advice. This forum has been a huge help. Mike

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just don't have the guidelines that move with your steering wheel while backing up. Might just be because my car was the basic of basic se's. Not for sure though. If I'm just missing something here please somebody let me know. Thank you Mike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts