Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I might have to try this...I like the subtle yet aggressive design, and would compliment my side skirts and the rear diffusers that I'm planning on getting from IKON!

If I get it, I'll def post up a review here w/pics!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I personally have bought the front splitter and rear diffuser from ikon. Honestly don’t waste your money. Yes they look good in the pictures but not in person I promise. Front splitter hardly fits and doesn’t look the same in the pictures. The rear diffuser I bought from them broke in 2 months and also didn’t even fit on the rear properly. It’s like they freehand design there work and don’t put it on vehicles before sending it out. I was very dissatisfied with their work. It looks good but just isn’t.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I personally have bought the front splitter and rear diffuser from ikon. Honestly don’t waste your money. Yes they look good in the pictures but not in person I promise. Front splitter hardly fits and doesn’t look the same in the pictures. The rear diffuser I bought from them broke in 2 months and also didn’t even fit on the rear properly. It’s like they freehand design there work and don’t put it on vehicles before sending it out. I was very dissatisfied with their work. It looks good but just isn’t.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I got my rear diffuser from them and have had no issues fitting it, overall I’m very happy with it, it makes my car look so much better, also I did drill holes on the bottom of mine so it can use the factory clips to go into the bumper and you have to be careful when installing it not to break the tabs that pop into the bumper or else it won’t stay on properly

·
Registered
13 Posts
I got mine from ikon motor sports for around $150-$200 and it requires lots of prep work before paint which is what you can expect for that kind of money, overall I was very happy with it after I got it painted, it fit really well and made my car look good, 2 months later I got a curb and tore up my front bumper and destroyed my front lip, unfortunately no one has it in stock anymore so I’m not able to get another one which is really disappointing, my guess is they stopped making them.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ty. Any issues with fitment or prepping? Used stock hardware?
Fiberglass parts are a hit or miss depending on who builds them, some may require more prep work than others, I didn’t have any issues with fitting mine it actually fit nicely, I did a lot of prep work mostly getting my surfaces flat because of areas in the fiberglass that had settled then I had to get my edges smooth! Sanded it then layed down 4 coats of primer surfacer, blocked it flat and repeated the process one more time before getting it painted, also there will always be some adjustments to make with fiberglass hoods due to them being much thicker than a factory hood, I got mine to fit flush and gaps are like factory. Also it comes with its own hardware.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts