Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

i have SE Charger and i have upgraded to car look to SRT8 Original Kit and now in the wheels option.

i wanted something different so i have found a used race star wheels 17X9.5 inches and i don't want to go more than 17 inch on the wheels

so is the race star 17 inch can be done a daily drive? is the 9.5 wide is ok to fit?

Thanks all

·
Mopar 11 #921
402 Posts
You need these rear sway bar shortened end links from HHP. I run Racestars, but not for daily driving. The 17x9.5’s will bolt on while jacked up but they will rub on the end link once let down. I drove to the track a couple of times with my drag radials on, but change them there now. I had no issues street driving. Check with the Racestar Industries web page or Kent’s Hot Rod Garage.

https://www.highhorseperformance.com/HHP_Shortened_Rear_Sway_Bar_End_Link_Set_p/hhpsbel.htm

Also, I don’t run front runners. It’s been a while since I read up on those that do. You may need spacers up front.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the information, actually am going with this only for the look and show.

I found 18x9 and 18x10 weld wheels frond and rear and i just want to know if this will be ok for daily use

1 - 3 of 3 Posts