Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for recommendations on 18" rims that will clear the front Brembo breaks on my 2014 Super Bee.
I'm looking for a set of rims I can put snow tires on.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Hit the search button and you'll find several related threads. The rims that come to mind are the ASA AR-1s and Borbet Type S. I've seen a couple others though.

The AR1s are reasonably priced (and look decent too) on Tire Rack.

Good luck! My Bee is spending most of the winter in the garage this year.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Have you thought about buying a beater for the winter? May end up being cheaper than rims/tires and potential damage to the bee. If your Bee is like mine it is a beast when it is damp out. I wouldn't be able to drive it in the winter. One other good thing about a 2nd vehicle is you do get a multi-car discount from your insurance and if you insure one of them for less than 7500 miles per year you will get cheaper Insurance also.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love my car & couldn't leave it in the garage all winter. I decided to purchase a set of the Bridgestone Blizzak for $1400. They came mounted & balanced & ready to install. Handled like a champ all winter!
Thank you Rudy from TireRack.com!!!

·
Drive it like u stole it!
4,819 Posts
Some 18's will fit, in fact my winter 18" wheels would fit your SRT. I have the Sport Edition KV5's that I bought from another member on here last fall.

But here is a link of some other wheels that will fit.

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/results.jsp?filterSize=18&filterFinish=All&filterBrand=All&filterWeight=All&autoMake=Dodge&autoModel=Charger+RWD&autoYear=2014&autoModClar=SRT8&sort=Brand&filterNew=All&filterSpecial=false

EDIT:
I love my car & couldn't leave it in the garage all winter. I decided to purchase a set of the Bridgestone Blizzak for $1400. They came mounted & balanced & ready to install. Handled like a champ all winter!
Thank you Rudy from TireRack.com!!!
Should have read further down the thread before responding. Good call though! Can't go wrong with Tirerack! What wheels did you end up going with?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Should have read further down the thread before responding. Good call though! Can't go wrong with Tirerack! What wheels did you end up going with?[/QUOTE]

18x8 Sport Edition KV5 Silver
235/60R-18 Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 XL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts