Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So when I ordered my 2019 Daytona 392 it was supposed to come with the dynamics package which comes with the 6 piston brembo brakes and 2 piece rotors. Well dealer messed up on form and so my car I waited 2 months for didn't have it and the dealership wouldn't work with me to have it put on. So that brings us to 6 months later and I paid $3500 out of my own pocket to get the hellcat brake upgrade so I can just have the front brakes but I am selling the used fronts and brand new rears. Well here are the pictures
20190913_150633.jpg

NOW
20191202_115249.jpg
20191203_161359.jpg

·
Registered
24 Posts
I know that you like that car as much as I like mine. But that dealer would have paid for that mistake not me or they would have had a Scat Pack on the lot to sale. They screwed the order up not you. No way in hell would I have paid $3500.00 out of pocket. Enjoy that brake dust and the new ride.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh well love the look of the brakes and the dust doesn't bother me as I won't be driving the car much along with the wheels are coated so the dust comes right off. The whole deal with the ordering the car was a complete mess start to finish. The dealership was going to charge me $6,000 extra to have it all done. DO NOT BUY FROM EXPRESSWAY DODGE EVANSVILLE INDIANA.
I found out an old friend of mine worked at another dodge dealer and got me the brake kit and installed for just above cost. But I am happy with the brakes

·
Registered
24 Posts
Oh well love the look of the brakes and the dust doesn't bother me as I won't be driving the car much along with the wheels are coated so the dust comes right off. The whole deal with the ordering the car was a complete mess start to finish. The dealership was going to charge me $6,000 extra to have it all done. DO NOT BUY FROM EXPRESSWAY DODGE EVANSVILLE INDIANA.
I found out an old friend of mine worked at another dodge dealer and got me the brake kit and installed for just above cost. But I am happy with the brakes
Good Stuff! I had mine ceramic coated also (costly) but worth it. I cannot say enough about my Scat Pack. Enjoy the road and be safe!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
FYI, Perfect Stop semi-metallic 1405 worked GREAT on my 2012 Cadillac CTS-V. It stopped the car w/o fade on tracks, lasted long, and CLEAN on the street. Unfortunately, they no longer fit the front of my stock Scat Pack.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts