Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a 1973 Charger with bucket seats and 4 speed require a console or could it be ordered with or without the buddy seat? If you have an unmolested 4 speed bucket seat car without a console I'd love to have a photo for reference for restoration project I'm working on. Thanks!

·
Registered
176 Posts
No a console was optional on the car, Buddy seats are also optional. You could get a bench seat car with a 4spd too.

Bruce

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Welcome to the Z!!

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
3,527 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No a console was optional on the car, Buddy seats are also optional. You could get a bench seat car with a 4spd too.

Bruce
Thanks for your response. I need to clarify your answer. A 4 speed 73 Charger with bucket seats could be factory ordered WITHOUT a console? Thanks again.

·
Registered
5 Posts
ok, guys i need your help please. First of all I have an old police car (2007 dodge charger) but no mechanic can figure out how to fix the headlight problem. Everything was working fine when I bought the car from police auction, but my headlights starts going off and on when they want to, and now it only comes on and goes off immediately and never comes back on. same issue with the turning/signal light (only works whenever they want to).
I'm sure there's nothing wrong with the headlight switch. it's an old police car, and I think they may have been other lights/accessories wired that was removed, which may cause an issue or two.

The mechanic cant figure out the issue, so he decided to do some wiring direct from the headlight to the relay and that's the only way the light comes on but the high beam headlight and signal light does not work. I'm trying to figure out how to fix the issue.
Can someone please help?

Also where can I find/buy a nice center console for the car?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts