Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, im about to install my ebay intake. just would like to see a picture of someones ebay intake installed just to see roughly how it should be positioned and which connections i need to make ;) thanks!

EDIT: found a pic here of someones car with the same intake i have painted black. looks easy enough, i guess the O2 sensor goes right next to the TB.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
175 Posts
heres mine

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, i installed it, 2 hose clamps were good and one would keep snapping back when i went to tighten it. and the filter was really loose. had to go back to stock until i get a new hose clamp. also the tube seems really short and its sitting right on the rad fluid bottle. i left negative feedback on the sellers ebay. looks like ill weld it a bit longer if i can and get a new hose clamp.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Sorry to hear that bro...I looked at a couple of ebay intakes before buying my big bully and wondered what was up with the price difference...Glad I went with the bully. I hope you get things squared off bro

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
got things figured out! just put it back on a week ago and tried setting the tube at different positions. works much better tho

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Glad you were able to resolve the problem.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts