Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got a 2008 dodge charger but it only has the 2.7 lt if anyone can help me out on what to do performance wise to the motor and where to get the parts it would be appreciated i know i need exhaust cold air intake and all that

·
Registered
270 Posts
Just the 2.7!? Lol, There isn't much out there for our cars but you can do the basics: Intake- Everybody seems to love the Big Bully intake they are a vendor here too, Exhaust-Blastin Bob is the best, I recently installed a dual exhaust with a performance muffler and it sounds amazing and they're a vendor from 3G performance, Throttle body, and recently I posted a performance tune for the 2.7l from M&G that does pretty much what the Diablo does for the other model Chargers! Good luck with your mods and have fun with your new car!!!:TU:

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Hey, no dogging the 2.7 on here. I love mine. As killerturnedcharger said, Big Bully intake (from our great vendor 3G Customz) is the way to go. I just installed mine yesterday and I'm in love with it. Contact them as they have a deal going on right now for the 2.7s. The Blastin Bobs' exhaust is on my list for the end of the year.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi there Chargers, new owner question: what does the Big Bully intake does for our 2.7s? and does any exhaust help boosting performance or are they just for good sounds-looks? Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
I JUST picked up a set of Blastin Bobs, should have them and other exterior accesories installed within the next couple weeks. A before and after thread will soon follow :TU:

·
Registered
436 Posts
i just got a 2008 dodge charger but it only has the 2.7 lt if anyone can help me out on what to do performance wise to the motor and where to get the parts it would be appreciated i know i need exhaust cold air intake and all that
Port the throttle body.... I can get you some info if you want.

hi there Chargers, new owner question: what does the Big Bully intake does for our 2.7s? and does any exhaust help boosting performance or are they just for good sounds-looks? Thanks
Stock intakes and exhausts tend to be restrictive; therefore, nearly anything aftermarket will boost performance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts