Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This month to help reduce our inventory on our BigBully 2.7 CAI's we are offering a special deal to our valued customers. All of the BigBully Intakes are powered coated for a very strong durable finish. Our Filters are cleanable 8-ply cotton with a stylish chrome rim. You can order your BigBully in either Black or Silver and the filter comes in red or blue, If you guys have any questions or want to order feel free to contact me anytime and i will get you setup with one. $175 shipped!!!

red or blue.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Great product here! I had a Big Bully on my 3.5 300 Touring and it was definitely a quality made piece. If you have the 2.7 you should jump on this!

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Your saying its on sale but whats the price? Cant advertise with no price
You can grab it on their site. A price would make it easier for everyone though.:TU:

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Ken, I am one happy camper and can't wait until next weekend when I'll be home and ready to install.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your saying its on sale but whats the price? Cant advertise with no price
You can grab it on their site. A price would make it easier for everyone though.:TU:
oh geez looks like i forgot the crucial info! its $175 shipped to your door. So basically $20 off the intake and 15-20 off the shipping :TU:

let me know if you're ready to pull the trigger i can't lose./

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Todd/ken, I just love the growl that the Big Bully has given my SE. Can't wait to upgrade the exhaust.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey i own a 3.5L and ordered a Big Bully from you guys about 2 weeks ago and when i try and track the shipment it takes me to a blank page. Ive tried calling a few times but nobody ever answers or returns my calls. I am very interested in your product that everyone talks about. Please pm me sometime about this issue.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Definitely Will Have My Bully Next Month For Sure Can't Wait To Get It Installed Along With My Blastin' Bobs Setup..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts