Dodge Charger Forum banner
61 - 80 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
21500 in just over 1.5 years of ownership since 19 on the dash :D. Loving every second of it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've had mine for about 3 months now and i've put a good 8 thousand miles on her. No problems so far. Like keeylyme said, as long as you have regular maintenence then you shouldn't have any problems.

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
4,390 Posts
Still Rollin'

Well, I'm, looking at 114K soon. No problem regular maintenance. Still Modifying til' the wheels fall off..LOL:Racing:

·
Registered
54 Posts
I've had mine for about 3 months now and i've put a good 8 thousand miles on her. No problems so far. Like keeylyme said, as long as you have regular maintenence then you shouldn't have any problems.
I have paid some bucks to keep my machine going and I agree TOTALLY with this statement. oil changes, wear n tear (steering bellows, routers). just take care and keep on driving, it will last you a long time.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hit 60,000 today! Other than the parking lock problem (pink thingy) and new outer tie rod (Philly pot holes) car is going strong:TU:

·
Registered
7,524 Posts
Just went over 162K on my '06

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
173,000 miles baby...just keep the maintenence up and you will be good! Im not going to lie though, the next couple of months of going to be hard. I cant believe that Im going to be deversed for the 2nd time. I dont know, Im starting to believe Im just a sorry ass husband and a sorry ass dad. So if you dont here anything from me in the next couple of months...all I have to say is Im still here but I guess I have to figure out how to be a dad to a wife and two step children that are 7 and 9 and a duaghter who is 17. I just hope out of the 3 at least one of then will love me. Sorry, to tell all of you on the Z my problems but Im drunk and I really just dont give a **** right now! If you kick me off the Z I understand....shit happens in life...suck it up an drive on! Love you guys and gals! **** THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Just went over 162K on my '06
Cool.. No major problems so far?

RBB I totally understand man, life can be hard for us at times, but don't forget "from the ashes a Phoenix shall arise"

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Just Turned 140K, Around The First Of The Year, on my '07 Charger (had about 33,990, when I bought it 3yrs ago this coming May).

·
Registered
342 Posts
173,000 miles baby...just keep the maintenence up and you will be good! Im not going to lie though, the next couple of months of going to be hard. I cant believe that Im going to be deversed for the 2nd time. I dont know, Im starting to believe Im just a sorry ass husband and a sorry ass dad. So if you dont here anything from me in the next couple of months...all I have to say is Im still here but I guess I have to figure out how to be a dad to a wife and two step children that are 7 and 9 and a duaghter who is 17. I just hope out of the 3 at least one of then will love me. Sorry, to tell all of you on the Z my problems but Im drunk and I really just dont give a **** right now! If you kick me off the Z I understand....shit happens in life...suck it up an drive on! Love you guys and gals! **** THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol jesus...get it together man and hang in there you'll be fine

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just getting to 100K miles on my 2007 v6 3.5L dodge charger. I bought it with 33K from a sponsored dealership in Feb 09.

I have been doing the regular oil changes and the air filter, but went all out in the past 3 months as I had some electronic issues. So, I switched out the battery.

Then I did the timing belt, water pump, PCV valve, some sensor on the engine, throttle body, transmission fluid, rear differential fluid, and the other fluids. Also to get my alignment done the last time I needed struts on the front two tires.

It was pretty much a hefty expense paying somebody to do all the items like 2K, but I really think I can get to 200K doing all this scheduled maintence so I went for it. My dad thinks I am crazy so we will see. Hopefully I wont have any more breakdowns.

I had 1 break down in December related to battery issues. Then in January I had an issue with the throttle body even after cleaning the electronic piece was messed up and needed to be replaced. The kit was like 320$...anyways don't really plan on pumping any more money into this thing. Ready to see how many miles I can rack up. Shooting for 200K with the regular maintenance. Right now the only thing outside the regular maintenance was the throttle body, the struts, and maybe the battery? (i dont know how often I was supposed to change it, but my car started dieing so I changed it...)...

In comparison my dad has 2 Toyota landcruisers with over 200K miles and never really did any maintenance. My sister has a Toyota corolla treats it horrible doesn't do any oil changes and it is over 100k with no maintenance. For my car to survive i had to do a lot of preventive maintenance because I knew if the timing belt goes my engine is gone - so I just replaced a lot of stuff in the process... I think you either pay for it in the sticker price or the maintenance. the engine with the hemi has the chain and i think is made with better parts (german parts)...thats what my mechanic said...had to do with some merger with mercedes? who knows though

·
Registered
239 Posts
My 2009 SE has a whopping 27,000 Miles on it ;)

61 - 80 of 118 Posts