Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picked up the Mopar overlay from Steve White Motors off of ebay $9.95, it is actually for a Challenger push button start, but it fits perfect on the climate control button as you can see. I didn't pay attention when I bought it, and thought it would fit the Charger, but it is too big, it is almost 1.5 inches wide, and the Chargers start button is only 1 inch wide, but it worked out good for the climate control button, note, this probably will not work for those with the auto climate control, seeing the middle button is split in 2, but you can always use the soft touch controls if you so choose to do this easy mod. Plus, it will always peel off it you want to remove it!

Also, got this nice little plate to put inside the middle storage tray, it comes with some 3m double sided tape to hold it in place and I think it reflects nicely from the ambient lighting, only $13.79 on ebay from Diode dynamics

NO FLASH, just my overhead blue LED's on.

AND, with the flash on

Reactions: 210B5ScatPack

·
Registered
10,182 Posts
^^Looks good brother, post up the links if you can others may find this useful, I like it a lot!!!

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks everyone! Im on my phone now when I get home ill post some links for you guys

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Great idea, throw that in the 5-50 cheap mods thread please :)
Will do!
Reps to you! I'm loving that plate!
And thank you.

Here is a link to for the Charger plate, they have a bunch of cool stuff for the interior

http://www.diodedynamics.com/store/acrylic/dodge/charger.html

And for the Mopar overlay, remeber, this fits the chally start button, but I put it on the climate control button, perfect fit

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHALLENGER-KEYLESS-GO-STARTER-PUSH-START-BUTTON-EMBLEM-DECAL-LOGO-R-T-SRT-MOPAR-/390714573410?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model:Challenger&hash=item5af8674262&vxp=mtr
Dodge Charger start button overlay

·
Registered
75 Posts
The downfall of reading threads like this.. Your cheap 26.00 mods turns in to 85.00 for me. If i thought it would be easy i would have spent more and got the led cup holder inserts.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LOL! Glad you all like it and I could help you dress up your chargers with a little bling bling! Now, you will think of me when you see them in your car, and I am sorry for that! lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts