Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meguiars quick wax for the paint and Lucas Slick Mist Speed Wax for the chrome . Its personal preference, I give it a:TU: :TU:'s up. lovebugs are out and with a new paint job im clean and shinny.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Those luv bugs will jack your paint up if you let the sun bake them in.

·
Registered
12,059 Posts
I use Meguiars quick wax also and I love it. I havent used the other products.

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
The Quick Wax is one of my favorite products.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I like anything that's quick to do with regard to detailing cars. I just can't bring myself to rub a bar of clay all over the car...I'm not seeing how that much effort pays off for me. For me, its just my opinion.

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Meguiars has a great product line.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
you should try lucas sometime. try it on you neighbors car first if your unsure lol. jk . anyways, i just ran out of Meguiars quick wax last nite. 2 week life span. i wax every chance i get. if you want post pictures of you shinny chargers. Meguiars i have to say is the best. no doubt, i need coupons for this stuff.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Meguiars quick wax for the paint and Lucas Slick Mist Speed Wax for the chrome . Its personal preference, I give it a:TU: :TU:'s up. lovebugs are out and with a new paint job im clean and shinny.
Is it Meguiars Quik Wax or Ultimate Quik Wax?
I'd like to give it a try?

·
Registered
14,952 Posts

The Meguires had been my first choice but recently I tried the Lucas and that has moved up to my number one spot. It smells good too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts