Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Dodge Charger that when when I turn the key nothing happens light still come on and I have a good battery fully charged when I turn my key I do not hear my fuel pumps priming and when I try to start the car nothing happens when I click I believe it's a relay problem and fuses please help

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Here's a link to the fuses ...
Fuse Box Diagram Dodge Charger (2006-2010)

When the key is in the On position, and the engine is not running (zero rpm), the Auto Shutdown (ASD) and fuel pump relays de-energize after approximately 1 second. Battery voltage is not supplied to the fuel pump, ignition coil, or fuel injectors until the starter motor is engaged. Check the starter fuse & relay, ASD fuse and relay, fuel pump fuse & relay. Also load test the battery. I had a battery that showed 12+V when the battery charger was connected but only showed 5V after the battery charger was disconnected.

Reactions: ChrisM

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much for replying to my message I was trying to replace the fuses my starter fuses but I hear the clicking sound of my fuse pump relay so I do know my fuel pump relay works but no sound coming from my fuel pump when I'm trying to Prime the car before I start the vehicle and when I tried to start the vehicle nothing happens the car just cuts off everything on the dash then I have to return the key I'm hoping it's not my starter but tomorrow I will try to change the rest of my fuses I just do not know which ones to actually change my ignition fuse for the starter fuse on my fuel pump fuse I'm just so lost and thank you for the diagram

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you I have just YouTube this Auto shut down (ASD) so I'm going to try to get the relay tomorrow and see if my car was works

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you I have found the problem it was just a 15 fuse that was the ignition fuse now my car works again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts