Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
KW adjustable rebound suspension, lowered about 2 inches. hotchkis sway bars, pedder bushes, Steering rack lower kit, rear Camber kit. This car handles incredibly compared to stock! No body roll whatsoever. You will need to drive to appreciate! Suspension mods were about $4k.
K&N air filter. Mud guards. Daytona floor mats. Otherwise bone stock., Garage queen. Never saw winter! This car is in excellent condition. I am the original owner, and have taken excellent care of her.
It is the Daytona package plus a sun roof.
This is #3849 of 4000 made.
Super clean. Have used Zaino products on her from day 1.
Includes car cover. You can have the original sway bars if you like!
Must go....need room in the garage.
Never wrecked, no dents, no rust. All original. (I did have to replace the windshield once!)
$13,000.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi. Nice and clean ride you have and such low miles. I have #1922/4000. I was wondering about the engraved numbers on the driver side radiator core support. If you look where the air cleaner box attaches to the radiator core support and just in front of that are some numbers engraved. It seems most of the cars have those numbers...mine are too messed up to make them out, but I was wondering what the numbers meant, if anything. Are they VIN numbers, or something else. Does yours match your VIN? If anyone has an idea, please feel free to chime in. Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi. Nice and clean ride you have and such low miles. I have #1922/4000. I was wondering about the engraved numbers on the driver side radiator core support. If you look where the air cleaner box attaches to the radiator core support and just in front of that are some numbers engraved. It seems most of the cars have those numbers...mine are too messed up to make them out, but I was wondering what the numbers meant, if anything. Are they VIN numbers, or something else. Does yours match your VIN? If anyone has an idea, please feel free to chime in. Thanks
I'll have to take a look!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts