Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone. Started my 06 hemi charger the other morning and it idled rough, the bolt in parentheses came on flashing, and had no throttle. I changed the throttle body, changed the EGR exhaust tube seal and gasket and unhooked battery overnight and still have the same problem. The motor is strong and runs good till now. I can't find any vaccum leak. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Many times a ETC (electronic throttle control) Relearn procedure needs to be run for the new throttle body. The dealership runs the ETC Relearn as standard practice when replacing a throttle body.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just replaced adjustable accelerator pedal sensor today because that is one of the codes (p0113, p0335, p0642, p2122, p2111). I'm not real good with a meter but I'm going to try checking voltage to crankshaft sensor and oil pressure sensor. So far new throttle body, EGR exhaust tube seal and gasket, and new adjustable accelerator pedal and tried the throttle calibration. All that being said this is a cool car and a pain in the butt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts