Dodge Charger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brilliant Black, true dual exhaust (off an SRT8), AEM Brute Force CAI, Predator, Dash Z Projector headlights with Halos, Red LED Interior lighting kit, heated leather seats, boston acoustics premium speakers, Daytona Rims with like new tires, 3G Firewall cover powder coated to match CAI, Hurst shifter kit, SXT Grille emblem in red, hood strut upgrade, 36K miles. Probably forgetting to mention some stuff on here. Vehicle is in excellent mechanical condition and interior and exterior is near perfect condition. Custom airbrush paint job on the hood. Painted tails with SXT left unpainted. I really take good care of my car, have since the day I bought it. I am the second owner. The first was the financial guy at the Dealer I bought it from. Up till I bought it it was garage kept and detailed once a week at the dealer. Unfortunately I dont have a garage but I have kept this car nice!!! Most of the miles are highway to shows and M&Gs.
You can check my photo albums for more. I'll be listing this around some other places soon but was hoping to sell it to someone who would appreciate it.
Asking $17,000

This is a real head turner, always getting asked where I got this or that or just that they really admire my car.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Daily bump...........

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump may be the last chance everyone, taking it to a car lot tomorrow

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
15,000 Dollars...........

Reactions: SRTAndy

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Still have this?

·
Registered
10,014 Posts
Yeah he has still got the car. I thought we had talked his out of selling it haha but shoot him an offer if you are interested

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.