Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I have a 2008 Dodge Charger- Police interceptor with a 5.7L HEMI, and the column shifter won't shift out of park.

Also all the dash lights are on; check engine, ABS, airbag, ESC, ect. I scanned the car system and am getting codes; U1110, U1120, and U1121. Which I know all relate to the ABS system. It seems like I need to replace the ABS control module, but would this have anything to do with the column shifter not shifting out of park? Before I replace the module or try fixing anything to do with the ABS I want to resolve the column shifter issue, and I am not sure if the problems are related. Any help would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone,

I have a 2008 Dodge Charger- Police interceptor with a 5.7L HEMI, and the column shifter won't shift out of park.

Also all the dash lights are on; check engine, ABS, airbag, ESC, ect. I scanned the car system and am getting codes; U1110, U1120, and U1121. Which I know all relate to the ABS system. It seems like I need to replace the ABS control module, but would this have anything to do with the column shifter not shifting out of park? Before I replace the module or try fixing anything to do with the ABS I want to resolve the column shifter issue, and I am not sure if the problems are related. Any help would be much appreciated!
I have a 2009 Dodge Charger police and having similar issues with this issue. Anyone have pictures of the wiring underneath to make sure it is all correct?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts