Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 Dodge Charger that I'm having window issues with. The Drivers side window and the passengers window I can not control from the drivers side switch. I have already put in a new Switch and a new Motor/Regulator. The passengers side is fine if I use it from that side. But however if I try and do it from the drivers side it wont work and neither will the drivers window. The drivers window is stuck half way down now also. It makes no noise when i use the Switch. I tried all the reset tips out there and even disconnected the battery tip also with no luck. If anyone knows what it could be PLEASE let me know and help me!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm having a proplems like that also tryed the fuse in truck its good, replaced the d door side switches still no luck, all my windows r not working at all, getting very frustrated as u r too, hope some can help us

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
All passenger door power window switches receive their battery and ground feed through the driver side power window switch and wire harness connector. Make sure the Power Window Lockout (on the driver side switch) is not engaged.
There is a Driver Door Module/DDM, that contains logic circuits that monitor various inputs from the power window, power lock, power mirror and memory switches. The problem could be the wiring connections between the DDM and the driver side power window switch. The DDM is located in the upper front corner of the front door ... just below the mirror area (behind the trim panel of the front door).
You can also scan for diagnostic codes. If you have access to a OBD2/AN scanner that can read all codes, not just powertrain codes) you can look for DDM codes such as U113D-00 (lost communication with master power window switch).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts