Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This baby is almost complete !!!!, we will be only offering this through a few Authorized TZD outfitters to sell and install throughout the USA.

We are also making a 2010 Electric Chrysler 300c EV aero package, which will debut at a National Autoshow this year.

11pc package - TZD AERO Charger.

Components will also be availble ala carte.:TU:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Man I ussually like the crosshairs to give that dodge look but that grill looks really nice with just the one line accross.

·
Registered
12,059 Posts
Looks pretty sick...Love the rims.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Well if tommy does turn his customer service around I would probably be interested in that grill! But sometimes those grills are custom made as part of the front fascia or will only fit that kit.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yup , the grille will be available seperate along with rockers , chin and rear appliques and a few other products we'll debut at the show.

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
let me know when the grills are available and if they come painted. if so whats the price.

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
That is pretty sweet looking. Are those Challenger rims on it too? They look really good on a Charger. :TU:
those wheels were on 08 SRT chargers way before they were on SRT challengers. thats just the factory 08 charger SRT upgrade wheels. theres quite a fiew chargers on our forum with those wheels.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts