Dodge Charger Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
yeah , smoke was trying to make it kandy green gold color for me. i love the color !!!, damian from auto x just painted a SRT magnum this color.

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
That looks really awesome..... cant wait to see someone who has the package on thier ride.
Yo

·
Registered
944 Posts
Great to hear that you're going along with this style. It's pretty sweet.

I saw this thread a while ago but saved my reply til I had this render ready... it was done a few days ago but I didn't have time to Photoshop it til today.

But holy crap was I ever off with that green... serves me right for not taking a pic of that blob thing before I left the shop...

This is better. :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
its perfect jeff , thanks . As far as parts I will be shipping the remaining hoods out first , unfortunatly we wont be on the z anymore , but the grilles and other new goodies will be inventoried and then sold through dealers on the lxforums and here on the z.

edit--

ed hawkeye is cotm !!!!! and im proud he considers me a freind.

·
Registered
35 Posts
dont want to look at focuz tech...
Mike at Focuztech has been a great vendor. He has done everything in his power to help myself, and other customers.

I ordered my hood through Focuztech in hopes that Tommy might have more respect for a vendor who sells his product. Someone that if he ruins the ability to sell through forums, then an online vendor would provide a way for him in off the good, when he can't himself. But he had to not only take himself down but nearly tarnish another business as well. I believe this is why Mike has decided to discountiue carrying anytype of TommyZ product.

I believe Mike will start carrying another hood similar to the one Tommy puts out now, or atleast should be.

I received a message from Tommy today, stating "im trying to get them out all as soon as possible, ill give you an update weds." Once again nothing solid, just a vague statement. Personally even after everything I have been through, I still want the TommyZ hood. I've waited this long for it I want the real deal and all of it. Not just a hood, not just decals the entire package...

·
Registered
159 Posts
Oh that wasnt a dog on Mike T at all...dealt with him just recently...ordered some devil eyez for the 300 as the "other'company has some issues...as we all know.
I was basing that off Mikes thread that he would no longer carry TZ products

21 - 33 of 33 Posts