Dodge Charger Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Ok, I think the TIPM was fine - started my car. But, I didn't have lights, turn signals, horn, and wipers. So, I contacted MAKS TIPM Rebuilders. I've gotta say they are TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! I can't say enough about them. Anyway, they told me to keep the first TIPM they sent me so I could still drive around and they would get another shipped out to me. They said before I send the first TIPM back to make sure the second TIPM is working. When I was notified the package was arriving, I went head and disconnected my battery, once the connectors were off of the terminals, I zip tied them together. Then I proceeded to take the TIPM out. About 20 minutes later FedEx came with my package. Opened it up and put the new TIPM in and then reconnected the battery. I sat in the car and did a 12 second soft reset (turning the key to the on position). After the 12 seconds I turned the car off took the key out and then re-inserted the key and started the car. Checked everything, did the front windows reset, and did the ABS ESP/BAS reset. I had turn signals, horn, wipers, and lights.

The only issue I have is that my ABS ESP/BAS lights are still on. But, as soon as I make some room in my shop, I'll check out the wheel sensors and make sure everything is working before I worry about. My car is working again, which is AWESOME.

So, if anyone needs a new TIPM, I highly recommend MAKS TIPM REBUILDERS IN CHATSWORTH CALIFORNIA.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts