Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s up guys/ and girls. I’m new to this forum. I’m looking to buy my brothers 2010 Dodge Charger RT. He barley drives and is the second owner. He’s had the car since 2012. Since then, has put maybe 35k miles on it. My daily driver is a 2019 cts v. I would like to know is it worth buying this vehicle from him? I’d like the know what mods I must do. I’m trying to squeeze as much power out of The 5.7 possible.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. Is there a specific spot in the forum where I can see a list of mods. I’d love to pull all the power I can out if it.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Thanks guys. Is there a specific spot in the forum where I can see a list of mods. I’d love to pull all the power I can out if it.
Yep. This sub-forum Charger Performance Mods - Engine - 5.7L HEMI covers the 5.7 specifically. If you're hoping for power to rival your CTS-V, that'll be a tall order, but the 5.7 is fairly mod-able. It's just that apart from a supercharger or the like, nothing adds a lot of whp. Enjoy!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
What’s up guys/ and girls. I’m new to this forum. I’m looking to buy my brothers 2010 Dodge Charger RT. He barley drives and is the second owner. He’s had the car since 2012. Since then, has put maybe 35k miles on it. My daily driver is a 2019 cts v. I would like to know is it worth buying this vehicle from him? I’d like the know what mods I must do. I’m trying to squeeze as much power out of The 5.7 possible.
This and I would upgrade the exhaust. I’ve also heard that changing first gear to a slightly bigger gear gives you more initial torque since the car is so heavy, but I don’t little to nothing about that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts