The time has finally come. I'm selling my low mileage, well-maintained 2011 Charger R/T. Just passed 100k miles and drives (and sounds) like new. All maintenance done and extra TLC given--new tires last year, transmission fluid, oil changes, new brakes, fed a reliable diet of 91 octane, etc. This is the fully loaded 6th generation R/T without breaking into the special editions or higher trims and I have not done any modifications.
Asking $13,000 OBO.

I'd love to see it go to a student or an enthusiast. Any questions please reach out!
About the car:
  • bought as my car for school, majority of miles are from driving to and from Canada (where the car was originally purchased) and now to and from USC
  • Canadian dealer sold it to me without a working adaptive cruise control radar ($3,000 part..), then a local dealer lost the part. So there isn't working cruise control, though in my experience this hasn't been an inconvenience
  • That same dealer, while they were busy losing the radar, was also apparently marking the odometer during maintenance in miles instead of the kilometers resulting in the Carfax to think it's been rolled back. I'm in contact with Carfax to try to rectify this error
  • been in three minor cosmetic accidents (other drivers at fault in all), fixes done at Gary's Auto Collision in Santa Clarita