Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
Wow that looks like the concept they had drawn up a while back. But now that the real photos leaked i think it looks very similar! Yes sir this is very similar to the end result!

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Loved the old tail-lights?

Wow, personally I think the rear of our chargers is the only visual feature we have that falls flat. Recycled intrepid tails = blah; I'm glad to see them go.

I'm looking forward to the production reveal, which should hopefully be in the next few days at that dodge dealership conference in FL.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
I agree...the taillights is the only part of our current Charger that I do not like.

I like the azz of the new Charger alot more.

·
SX=Modern Mopar Experts!
4,974 Posts
That is the rear, the photos have already been released.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
VERY NICE! me likey.

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
She's got a nice booty....:D

·
400 cubes of Goodness!!!
10,995 Posts
I like the full width tails personally, AAC is ging to have a hayday with them!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm not sure if I like it yet, our rear was one of the only things separating it from the challenger, the new ones likes like the challengers younger brother, no indivualality

·
Registered
142 Posts
I agree

looks too much like the Challenger for my liking!!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I won't believe it till I see it. But they will look awesome with sequential lights!!

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
I won't believe it till I see it. But they will look awesome with sequential lights!!
Tinted sequential lights would look cool, the exhaust setup should be awesome too. look at us...the car isnt even out yet and we're thinking about possible mods....haha oh man i love this place:3-smash:

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
I think the ideal setup would be bits and pieces of both generations put together. The hips and rear windows from ours, the hood and rear end from the new one.

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Car & driver have the 2011 charger et on the cover of the mag . Just saw
It today front & back. I don't like that it is heavyer than older models.10hp more!

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
I bought that mag as soon as I saw it.... You would think that with the big push towards lighter cars these days (due to CAFE regulations for tighter economy standards) that Chrysler would follow the trend...guess not.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts