Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 2011 r/t has a hesitation under full throttle it kind of feels like if you let off the gas then right back on and my tach drops a couple hundred rpms and under very light throttle its feels like its missing, any help would be very much appreciated

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hi moparjr,
We certainly understand why this may be concerning. We kindly recommend having your dealer inspect this concern for you as they are in the best position to assist.

Rob
Dodge Cares

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi moparjr,
We certainly understand why this may be concerning. We kindly recommend having your dealer inspect this concern for you as they are in the best position to assist.

Rob
Dodge Cares
This is not helpful at all, if i wanted to be ripped off i would have taken it to a stealership instead of making a post on here.

·
Registered
789 Posts
my 2011 r/t has a hesitation under full throttle it kind of feels like if you let off the gas then right back on and my tach drops a couple hundred rpms and under very light throttle its feels like its missing, any help would be very much appreciated
Are you getting a CEL,? Do you know if it is it throwing any codes?

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
need to find a place that can check without a cel on
AutoZone and other parts supply stores will perform a free code check. If no codes are logged, check for vacuum leaks. Check the torque on the intake manifold bolts. They should be 9 ft. lbs. If they're loose tighten them using the sequence pattern below.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AutoZone and other parts supply stores will perform a free code check. If no codes are logged, check for vacuum leaks. Check the torque on the intake manifold bolts. They should be 9 ft. lbs. If they're loose tighten them using the sequence pattern below.

View attachment 123923
most parts stores can only check if the cel is on

1 - 7 of 7 Posts