1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
My best friend just bought one. Its pretty sick to say the least.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Sooo... what's the outside look like?

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
Sweet haven't see the 2011's yet. I guess if I could have waited a couple of months I could have gotten one.

if you have a YJ come visit us on the Jeep side of the forumZZZ

[url]www.jeepforumz.com[/URL]

use me as a referal please.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Looks pretty badazz!

·
Premium Member
7,551 Posts
I saw the 2011's, but still went and bought a 2010 Wrangler 4 dr. I love it! And yes - I have had off-roading;

Come visit us on the www.JeepForumZ.com !

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
That's a good looking Jeep!

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
looks pretty good! although ... looks a lil smushed inside . . . imo

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
Not at all, the 4 door jeeps have tons of room as compared to the 2 door's. Thats the reason we were able to go and get a Jeep again. Sold my 2 door years ago to start a family. With the 4 door now you have plenty of room.

looks pretty good! although ... looks a lil smushed inside . . . imo

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Not at all, the 4 door jeeps have tons of room as compared to the 2 door's. Thats the reason we were able to go and get a Jeep again. Sold my 2 door years ago to start a family. With the 4 door now you have plenty of room.
I agree, I was really surprised how much room there was.

·
400 cubes of Goodness!!!
10,995 Posts
They are sweet, a Rubicon Unlimited with the new petastar v-6 is my first choice for replacing my ageing work truck. I just need a couple more years for my all my stars to come into alignment and my debt ratio to go down lol!

·
Registered
649 Posts
the exteriors didnt change much if at all... the interior sure looks more refined than the 07-10 models, but hell its a wrangler not sure how much more car like they need to be, and in actuality, the 2door wranglers have a ton of room compared to any of the older models, the only downside which is still dumb to me is they dont have the forward folding front seat to make it easier to get in/out, my 12yr old was having problems getting in but when she was in she had plenty of room... the foor doors are nice just dont like the fact they wussed out and started selling 2wd versions for the posers.....

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
Give Finch some rep for signing up on the Jeep Z

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just bought one!

I have just bought my charger ( I am overseas) and my wife's 2011 4 door Jeep Wrangler Unlimited! She is a Jeep girl (she has owned 3) and I told her I would buy one when we left because we need 2 new cars when we get back... She is so stoked!

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
Congrats to you on your new Jeep. So your a charger / Jeep family just like my wife and I.

Remember to stop by [url]www.jeepforumz.com[/URL] and sign up

use me as a referal please.

I have just bought my charger ( I am overseas) and my wife's 2011 4 door Jeep Wrangler Unlimited! She is a Jeep girl (she has owned 3) and I told her I would buy one when we left because we need 2 new cars when we get back... She is so stoked!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts