Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 550-625 crank horsepower Dream. Can I do it in this car while still having an excellent daily driver ?

No forced induction. I am not worried about budget either.

Any kits available ? What can I do to achieve numbers above?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just because budget is not issue does not mean I am going to spend as much money as I possibly can lol

I guess I should of added no engine swap. Although it would be crazy to drop that thing in one of these

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
But thanks your input. I did put no budget so I could get any and all answers
Gotcha, totally understand that one...hence I gave you an answer lol...

Yeah, it would be crazy and that is exactly what I'm gonna do...looking for within about a year and I'll have that big ass 448 and suspension completely redone..and she'll be one hell of a sleeper!

To your orig. question, you could cam/heads, bigger TB, Hellcat intake, LT's w/straight pipes...that will get you going in the right direction...

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Will getting to those numbers with those mods sacrifice me driving it daily ?
As long as you don't have a lead foot you shouldn't lol! However, it's an age old thing with modding vehicles, the more power you run, the more gas you run...your gas mileage will probably suffer, but you could definitely daily with getting to those numbers! Hell, I've daily'd a bunch of cars in my time that were well over 480 WHP..and ALWAYS a blast!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I didn’t know if getting to these numbers would be achievable while still keeping the car as comfortable as it is in stock.

I don’t want the fam feeling like they are riding with Jeff Gordon every time we go somewhere cuz the car is so loud and brash due to the Cam, etc...

Fuel is a great point to. I drive a 5.7 now and $400 a month on fuel is usually what I spend right now. Spending more a month in gas is not something I put much thought into.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
They are awesome daily drivers. I average 21-23mpg on a 70 mile commute to/from work. Cam and heads is where your gonna see a nice power gain from what i read. If you want the most out of it, rebuild with forged internals, then Supercharge it. With the right tune, it should drive and feel fairly stock till you put your foot in the throttle.

Reactions: MadMaxx
1 - 9 of 9 Posts