Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so i go out to my car and to start it. It idles up then all the way down and cuts off. There is no check engine light. Some one help please???? Now heres the specs 2012 dodge charger police, with Cams, long tube headers, Mds deletes, valves bored out bigger with valves and pullys from a hellcat plus paddle shifters. On a old Police Charger.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Who's gonna pull drag out on this one....

·
Registered
421 Posts
Ok, so i go out to my car and to start it. It idles up then all the way down and cuts off. There is no check engine light. Some one help please???? Now heres the specs 2012 dodge charger police, with Cams, long tube headers, Mds deletes, valves bored out bigger with valves and pullys from a hellcat plus paddle shifters. On a old Police Charger.

Cams? As in more than one?

Valves from a hellcat? Which, would be same size as a 6.4, which barely ever so slightly fits in the bore of a 5.7. And pulleys? What are you talking about? Sounds like you honestly do not either A. know what was done, or B. through cool sounding parts at it and now its a turd.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lmao sound like a bunch a idiots lmao no time wasted you your stupidity 🤣😂🙄🤦🏽

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im in Vegas bring you car and yo money aint much i only got a lil 550 horses lmao.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Im in Vegas bring you car and yo money aint much i only got a lil 550 horses lmao.
Sounds like an easy Win unless you can get yours to run for longer than several seconds.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats light work yall so slow and simple lol easy gas pump and sensor replacement stop talking internet stupid and bring that toy to Vegas or shut up. No more replies to you clowns. Internet (suck my d) teenager lil asses get out grownup convo and go play fortnite 🤣🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
945 Posts
Thats light work yall so slow and simple lol easy gas pump and sensor replacement stop talking internet stupid and bring that toy to Vegas or shut up. No more replies to you clowns. Internet (suck my d) teenager lil asses get out grownup convo and go play fortnite 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah, your confidence and expertise in resolving this on your own comes across loud and clear from your posts.

Especially the "Some one help please????" part.

·
Registered
421 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts

1 - 12 of 12 Posts