Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Dodge Charger
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to lower my vehicle with Eibach lowering springs. I called the manufacturer after I found that the Police Pursuit was not an option on their website.

They advised that the RT lowering springs wouldn't work on my model because the Pursuit is heavier and the car would lower more than wanted.

Anyone lowered a Pursuit model or have any info on this issue?

I know a Pursuit model is just a RT with beefed up suspension.... So I'm not sure why the sprung weight would be heavier.

·
Registered
60 Posts
With all of the equipment it was intended to have it would be heavier but if it’s empty I wouldn’t think it would be much heavier. It probably has more wires ran throughout the car but I wouldn’t think it would make it that much heavier. Good luck with your search.

I just lowered mine with the Mopar stage 1 and man these cars look sweet lowered.

·
Dodge Charger
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
With all of the equipment it was intended to have it would be heavier but if it’s empty I wouldn’t think it would be much heavier. It probably has more wires ran throughout the car but I wouldn’t think it would make it that much heavier. Good luck with your search.

I just lowered mine with the Mopar stage 1 and man these cars look sweet lowered.
Do you have a Police pursuit model?

·
Registered
60 Posts
No I do not. Take it to a scale and weigh it

·
Dodge Charger
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts