Year:2013
Make:Dodge
Model:Charger
Mileage:76000 M
Transmission:Automatic
Engine:5.7L V8
Trim:Daytona R/T
This is #1300 of 3000, 2013 Dodge Charger Daytona ever made.

Parts I've added:
  • SLP Loudmouth I Exhaust System
  • Black Quad Tips (Provides deeper sound, sounds like a scat)
  • Carbon Fiber front splitter
  • K&N Cold Air Intake
  • Rear Diffuser
  • Side Skirts
  • Rear roof spoiler
  • Freshly painted shiny black rims
  • Tints all around (on headlights and rear as well)

I assure any potential buyer that I will be the most forthright seller you've ever met. I will soon give you a detailed history of my girl from when I first purchased it. (No, not my wife).

So, I purchased this vehicle back in 2017 with about 30k miles. It had 1 owner and no accidents. I've conducted all monthly/annual maintenance since then. To clarify, on the carfax it will show 3 owners. Not really true, I just transferred the title from my father to me just a few months ago.
Now, the "worst" part about my car. The 2 accidents. It was nothing out of the ordinary. I hit someone lightly head on that had ran a red light... they're fault. Regardless, it is a brand new front bumper and headlights. NO other major damaged was caused. If you'd like I can dig back in my files and get you a copy of the receipt. I keep all my documentations.

The other accident, as shown in the photo (the lightly rusted part), was a side swipe with another vehicle. All honesty, I was at fault... but it was kinda bs. Whatever. That is the damage that was caused. Why I didn't fix it...I was in college and broke as shit. Was goin through a rough time in life. I'm just keepin it real.

The only other "major" damage to the vehicle is the front right fender that was hand touched up (because of my lovely mother), and the broken air vents. To clarify, the A/C and Heat work perfectly fine. It's just the plastic that's broken.

Other than that, it has super minor imperfections in the paint in a few spots. It is almost 10 years old... although what I believe to be a very rare, currently unknown, collectible, or daily driver. There was only 3000 made and these do not go up for sale that often. I've been driving it since 2017 and I can confidently say I've had no issues.

Let me just clarify the excellent parts about this vehicle. Which I believe is well above average. ALL of the custom matte parts of the vehicle are in pristine condition. Front grille, hood, the top of the car, and spoiler. The rims were painted a shiny coat of black just months ago. There are NO tears on any of the seats. They are in what I'd categorize "above average condition". (Serious inquiries: contact me for pictures of the inside). The carbon fiber front splitter, side skirts, rear diffuser, rear roof spoiler, slp loudmouth I exhaust, black quad tips, and customized tints all around are things I added myself. Gives it a real tough look.

Summary of recent maintenance history:
- Oil change and tire rotation just about a month ago... and replaced the front struts a few months back.

VIN: 2C3CDXCTXDH676798
Mileage: About 75k