1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys newbie here.
2013 Charger SXT
Here name is Ruby and I love her.

I am having some issues with the "Auto Park Disabled" wheel speed sensor/ABS/Traction control which I think is just the sensor needs cleaning.

My other issue is the instrument cluster is stuck. After I put air in the tires it got stuck on the "change to Vehicle Speed" mode and none of the Steering wheel buttons (on the top, the bottom ones for the stereo are working fine) are not working at all, So no cruise control etc. Is there a way to reset this?

I am also having a tough time finding a local reputable mechanic that I can trust with my Ruby.

Update today:

Oh wow now at lunch the Cruise Control works but not the left side buttons "Change to Vehicle speed" is still stuck, I swear I have pushed that button 20 times.

I tried doing the Oil Change reset of turning to the Run Position and then pressing the gas 3 times and then turning it off again and....nothing changed.

I am int he St. Petersburg /Tampa Bay area.

Any help would be appreciated to the max!

Debra

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hey guys newbie here.
2013 Charger SXT
Here name is Ruby and I love her.

I am having some issues with the "Auto Park Disabled" wheel speed sensor/ABS/Traction control which I think is just the sensor needs cleaning.

My other issue is the instrument cluster is stuck. After I put air in the tires it got stuck on the "change to Vehicle Speed" mode and none of the Steering wheel buttons (on the top, the bottom ones for the stereo are working fine) are not working at all, So no cruise control etc. Is there a way to reset this?

I am also having a tough time finding a local reputable mechanic that I can trust with my Ruby.

Update today:

Oh wow now at lunch the Cruise Control works but not the left side buttons "Change to Vehicle speed" is still stuck, I swear I have pushed that button 20 times.

I tried doing the Oil Change reset of turning to the Run Position and then pressing the gas 3 times and then turning it off again and....nothing changed.

I am int he St. Petersburg /Tampa Bay area.

Any help would be appreciated to the max!

Debra
Hi Ruby, We certainly understand why this may be concerning. We kindly recommend having your dealer inspect this concern for you as they are in the best position to assist. If you do work with your dealer, we would be more than happy to provide you with additional support.
Rob
DodgeCares

1 - 3 of 3 Posts