Dodge Charger Forum banner

81 - 100 of 133 Posts

·
Vendor
663 Posts
Thanks benny! To bad it's all on backorder. Any idea when they'll be in?
So if I have the SDA normal sways what are the oem sizes for mine currently. Front and rear vs. The sizs of the pursuit ones? Front and rear?
There are actually 2 front bars available at this time but they wont last long, Rear is still on BO.

Pursuit sways are as follows:
Charger Pursuit V-8 (AWD)
Front
Stabilizer bar 32 mm, solid
Rear
Stabilizer bar 16 mm, solid

Based on our findings on this thread the front is the same size but originally Hollow. We have not verified the stock OEM size for the rear on vehicles with SDA.

-Benny

·
Vendor
663 Posts
Let me know whatever severe cooling package includes.. Oil coolers etc
The only way to really establish what upgrades were made here is to have 2 VINs, one from a AWD pursuit and your VIN with the Same engine size as well.

I have yet to find an AWD pursuit VIN but will keep looking

-Benny

·
Vendor
663 Posts
Well you have my vin .. From a few posts ago.. If I wanted to upgrade my sway bars what's on back order
Thanks I got it here 2c3cdxdt1dh550957 , Now I just need a VIN from a 5.7 AWD Pursuit and I can compare cooling components.

As for the backorder sways there were only a couple Fronts available and the Rears were still on backorder for at least a few more weeks. Chrysler's system is currently down so I cannot check as of today.

-Benny

·
Registered
958 Posts
Just received the front and rear sway om Friday from ups. Thanks to Benny for all your help. Can't wait to get these on the car.

·
Registered
266 Posts
So benny for mine being standard duty what is that front and rear size? And Your saying that there are 2 police awd front sways that are 32mm one is solid and one is hollow?

·
Registered
958 Posts
So benny for mine being standard duty what is that front and rear size? And Your saying that there are 2 police awd front sways that are 32mm one is solid and one is hollow?
There is only one police front sway. He is saying that the police sway is a 32mm solid and the standard on that you is 32mm hollow.

·
Vendor
663 Posts
There is only one police front sway. He is saying that the police sway is a 32mm solid and the standard on that you is 32mm hollow.
We do not have the rear size specs for the standard suspension models. As 2012RT stated the front bars are the same diameter from std to police but the police bar is solid therefore more ridged.

-Benny

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
I show 1 front bar in our NY warehouse but this is unconfirmed stock, If we cannot get this one we would have to wait for a special order. The rear bar is in transit from the supplier with a qty of 7 pcs so this will require a few days at the least.

-Benny
I'm excited to see this. I figured I would have to wait a while for the rear bars to come in. I know everything is first come first serve. My order number is 10549. Am I part of this batch or did I miss this one?

·
Vendor
663 Posts
I'm excited to see this. I figured I would have to wait a while for the rear bars to come in. I know everything is first come first serve. My order number is 10549. Am I part of this batch or did I miss this one?
Your order shows to have shipped out already, You should receive it tomorrow or Wednesday

Thanks,
Benny

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
They made it here! They get installed tomorrow. I can't wait to see how Scarlett handles after they are installed.

·
Vendor
663 Posts
They made it here! They get installed tomorrow. I can't wait to see how Scarlett handles after they are installed.
Nice, Please keep us posted!

I got mine back in January and are still sitting in the box in the garage. :(
With the winter we have all had I perfectly understand but hopefully only a few more weeks of this.

-Benny

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
Nice, Please keep us posted!

With the winter we have all had I perfectly understand but hopefully only a few more weeks of this.

-Benny
It's a night and day difference in handling. My Charger stays flat in corners now. I can take them much much faster. Also, the steering response is much better.

81 - 100 of 133 Posts