Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello:

As the title says, I have a 2014 Charger SXT Plus AWD. I need brakes, so I went to Amazon and bought a set of Nakamoto rotors, front and rear. The configurator said that these rotors would fit. The question I have is that the rear rotors currently on my car are vented and the rear rotors that came in the kit are solid. In addition, the rotors sent to me are much larger than the current ones. I believe the new rotors are 12.6 inches. I double-checked on the Nakamoto site and their configurator claims that these new rotors will work. Can someone please tell me if this is true? Will these larger, solid rotors fit my car?
Thank you very much.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I wish I had a definitive answer for you....mines an R/T awd and runs 13.6 front and 12.6 rears. From what I've seen and people I've talked to the 12.6 *should* work on yours, did you buy it used? Slotted never came from the factory as far as I'm aware and yours should have the BR5 brake package I believe, meaning the 12.6 should fit your rears. If anyone else can chime in and confirm or correct me that would be appreciated. Best I can suggest is to try them out and see how they fit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts