Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to update the grill on my 2014 charger rt and I saw online a black srt8 grill that said it fits on a rt. Will it actualy fit or is just the internet being the internet.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I am looking to update the grill on my 2014 charger rt and I saw online a black srt8 grill that said it fits on a rt. Will it actualy fit or is just the internet being the internet.
The "grills" themselves won't fit because they are smaller size than the stock '14's, in order to change to the SRT look you would need to do the full conversion, ie: Bumper Clip, both Upper & Lower Grills, Fog Light Assemblies w/Fog Lights, Pig Tail Adapters for the Fogs to work with stock wiring (and if doing LED's), and lastly painted to match your factory paint!

Trust me, it seems like a lot, but you can score the package if looked hard for a reasonable price and trust me, it's night and day difference and makes your car look way more aggressive, not to mention the many, many compliments!! I never looked back when I did mine!

Reactions: mofogo

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The "grills" themselves won't fit because they are smaller size than the stock '14's, in order to change to the SRT look you would need to do the full conversion, ie: Bumper Clip, both Upper & Lower Grills, Fog Light Assemblies w/Fog Lights, Pig Tail Adapters for the Fogs to work with stock wiring (and if doing LED's), and lastly painted to match your factory paint!

Trust me, it seems like a lot, but you can score the package if looked hard for a reasonable price and trust me, it's night and day difference and makes your car look way more aggressive, not to mention the many, many compliments!! I never looked back when I did mine!
Thanks man, I just ant want to get a black grill and I saw that on online.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Thanks man, I just ant want to get a black grill and I saw that on online.
No worries man, yeah, there are the blackout grills for the stock bumper that you can get if you have the chrome/black grill...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I highly suggest getting the full conversion kit from R/T to SRT. The look changes the car completely! You can also look for "Blacktop" grill which is my original grill that came black on my '14 Charger. EDIT: Above is SRT, Below is original Blacktop RT bumper.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
The front of mine

20190913_182440.jpg

Reactions: Bayron Perez
1 - 6 of 6 Posts