Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been posted before, please feel free to move or delete...

The only thing I somewhat dislike about my '14 is the taillights. I love the "light bar" but compared to the newer models, I don't like how you can see all the individuals bulbs. Is there anyway to fix this or make it look better at all?

Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I've heard of some running their own led strips, but it's a real PITA to mod, there are some writeups floating around though....me personally, I'm the opposite, I much prefer the look of the '11-'14's taillights more so than the current ones...but that's just me!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've heard of some running their own led strips, but it's a real PITA to mod, there are some writeups floating around though....me personally, I'm the opposite, I much prefer the look of the '11-'14's taillights more so than the current ones...but that's just me!
I definitely like the shape of it more than the newer ones! I just think that when you get close and can see all the individual bulbs it looks kinda "cheap." I can definitely live with it though!

I also prefer the front end of the 11-14s, it looks much more "mean." I'm looking to get some upgraded headlights, I've seen some really cool looking ones online. I've also seen some really nice looking modded front ends. Where could I find out more info about that stuff?

Thanks MadMaxx!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I definitely like the shape of it more than the newer ones! I just think that when you get close and can see all the individual bulbs it looks kinda "cheap." I can definitely live with it though!

I also prefer the front end of the 11-14s, it looks much more "mean." I'm looking to get some upgraded headlights, I've seen some really cool looking ones online. I've also seen some really nice looking modded front ends. Where could I find out more info about that stuff?

Thanks MadMaxx!
Yeah, I totally get that one! Honestly, this forum is one of the Best resources for what you are inquiring about hands down! There are a lot of aftermarket mods for our cars and it's all about the research...see what has worked for some, and what hasn't worked for others...and don't ever be afraid to ask questions on here as we all are about the same with our passions for our cars! The front end, you can always do the SRT conversion, and match a good aftermarket hood of ur choice, check out FastHemis.com here for some solid hood manufactures and choices: https://fasthemis.com/c-1204083-shop-by-parts-hemi-exterior-parts-hemi-hoods.html

Reactions: SXT14
1 - 4 of 4 Posts