Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been about 7 years since I last (and first) went to the nationals in Carlisle. In 2008 I went with the 300M Club and it was a blast. I got to see a lot of school mopars, and fell in love with the Chargers which (at the time) were fairly new. When I purchased my Daytona and R/T in 2009/10 I planned to go, but things didn't pan out as planned so I skipped it and a year or 2 later both cars were sold.

Fast forward to 2015 and I am now back in a Charger and am hoping to make it out this year. The dates work out great as it is just a few weeks prior to my birthday, and in-between vacation trips.

With that said, wondering if anyone on here is planning to go. When we did it in the 300M Club (and along with other LH forums) we all met up along the way and had a nice caravan of about 10-12 cars riding down the highway with a pitstop at Harry's U-Pull it, as well as some breakfast. Hotel accommodations were co-ordinated to allow for bulk discounts, along with parking, show placements, times, and even any work that we wanted to do on our cars.

I'm hoping the same can be done here! :dork:

·
Dave
3,633 Posts
I've never been to Carlisle, but I knew some Chevy guys in Syracuse that loved to go back when I worked out there. I'm sure that some of the guys from the Syracuse and Albany areas have some interest, but they would be taking a different route, as would I, from the southtowns of Buffalo. Gotta check into some things, but I'd love to get out there one of these years.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Im going! my bday is the 9th and we now currently live about an hour away so were going to be driving out each day.. my uncle has a 69 charger. he usually puts it in the show every year. He also has a massive rv so we might stay with them too, but either way we'll be there brother

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
I go ever year. Last year was my first full three days and I'm definitely doing it again this year! But I'll be studying for the bar exams while there lol :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts