Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 943 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been working on this for a long time and finally have been able to swap out the instrument cluster to my 2014 charger to a 2015 charger instrument cluster. no wires cut all plug and play. all the steering wheel buttons are working perfect I can even send custom text to the screen too. check out my instagram @dubb45 I have alot of the progress on there.
in the meantime here are a few photos for proof, theres a video on my instagram.

there are a few things that I still need to work out but the hard work has been done and I have something to show everything else can easily be added.

24332038_2005112182837393_708390894822227968_n.jpg
25014079_153539468606059_7433483551988776960_n.jpg

·
Registered
174 Posts
Wow! Someone finally figured this out! I've been researching thresds on this swap for over a year now and no one ever completely figured it out. Especially the steering wheel buttons. You must let us in on your secrets. One thing I am wondering though is... Did you get the gear selector to show? I don't see it in the pics for the cluster.

I just checked out your instagram page. The other pics look pretty good. You have to do a writup for this mod. This is probabbly the biggest breakthrough mod to the 11-14 models so far.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I have been working on this for a long time and finally have been able to swap out the instrument cluster to my 2014 charger to a 2015 charger instrument cluster. no wires cut all plug and play. all the steering wheel buttons are working perfect I can even send custom text to the screen too. check out my instagram @dubb45 I have alot of the progress on there.
in the meantime here are a few photos for proof, theres a video on my instagram.

there are a few things that I still need to work out but the hard work has been done and I have something to show everything else can easily be added.

View attachment 82840 View attachment 82841
bruh......subcribed!! (instagram)
love the work...will be following for sure.....

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The drive letters I will update that it’s just a bit of code I need to work through.
Also working on “Sport mode” display when activated it shows the little icon in the cluster. The mileage is definitely off but have figured out how to fix that just need to get everything else done before i tackle that beast.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Wow dude, really hope you figure this out all the way. I have my 2015 cluster in storage waiting to see if anyone can figure out how to get the steering wheel controls to work haha

·
Registered
177 Posts
I am ready! Once there is a write up on how, order on new cluster will be put on. Thanks for the research @dubb45

·
Registered
177 Posts
Just waiting on that update to be released so i can order the new cluster! Good job @dubb45 and Joes crew from Zauto for working on this. Thanks

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey guys we’re working on auto correcting mileage and then it will be done. Everything else functions great been using it the last week with the new tazer update and man it feels like factory!

·
Registered
177 Posts
So just installing version 2.4.2 will make it work? Or is there extra that needs to be done? I have a cluster in ebay cart just waiting to hit order lol

·
Registered
150 Posts
Will the 2011 charger cluster have any issues since it comes with the 5 speed transmission instead of the 8 when it comes to displaying gears or anything else?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Can someone explain how this works? I will legitimately go buy a cluster right now. I cannot stand the cluster compared to the new ones in the 2015 and up cars.

·
Registered
850 Posts
The cluster plugs right in

And 2.4.2 tazer update which is on zautos site makes the steering wheel work

·
Registered
177 Posts
@dline have you tested it out with the 2.4.2 update to see if it worked with out any other changes? I haven't ordered it since i was waiting for confirmation.

1 - 20 of 943 Posts