Dodge Charger Forum banner

1081 - 1092 of 1092 Posts

·
Registered
18 Scat Pack and a bunch of Mopar trucks
1 Posts
Hey man, did you try going to speedometer on the center cluster screen and holding the button combo that is "OK"?

·
Registered
26 Posts
That only works temporarily. As soon as I turn the car off it goes back. Plus, it's not just the digital speedo that's off. Temperature is off too.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I think I'm going to abandon this project as it's more trouble than anything. Anyone want a Canadian 2015 cluster?

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
With AlfaOBD you have to make most if not all numerical changes in metric such as TPMS, Odometer miles, and the like and then change them to imperial in the Uconnect menu(s).

Fort those looking to purchase AlfaOBD I recommend the android version as the license will work on any device you have a google account on. The PC version is licensed to the PC its installed on. UN-installing and re-installing on another PC is not an option.

You can learn lots in this huge thread. Especially on the 1st page.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
With AlfaOBD I activated SRT Pages & Sport Mode, Fogs on with high beams, moved DRL's to turn signals, installed a reverse cam & activated it, installed an auto dimming tilt in reverse door mirror & activated it, added paddle shifters & activated them.

I use the OBDLink MX+ dongle.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Need to change the title of this thread to "Not" a success.

Reactions: Nuwanda

·
Registered
23 Posts
Has anyone found a good way to mount the 8.4 display for this mod? Other than gorilla tape if so please post pics to the thread please. If it has already been mentioned in the thread and I missed it please let me know which page it is on.
Thank you.
I used two "long nuts" (M5, 20mm; SN-TEC Distanzmutter/Langmutter/Distanzbolzen 6-kant M5 x 20mm verzinkt (10 Stück): Amazon.de: Baumarkt) on the bottem attached with 2k glue (UHU 2-Komponentenkleber Plus Endfest, Glasklarer und höchst belastbarer 2K-Klebstoff in einer praktischen Doppelkammerspritze für einen Auftrag im korrekten Mischverhältnis, 25 g: Amazon.de: Bürobedarf & Schreibwaren).
And modified the upper mounting points and used the original screws.

·
Registered
23 Posts
With AlfaOBD you have to make most if not all numerical changes in metric such as TPMS, Odometer miles, and the like and then change them to imperial in the Uconnect menu(s).
Du you know a way to change to metric? I could not find a way. I changed my odometer yea but I to do it in mls although I have an canadian car in germany.
For driving I can change the speedometer temporarily to km/h but everything else is in mls and °F ... exspecially the temperture in °F is difficult for us!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well, I've officially given up on this as I cannot seem to fix the issue with my cluster being stuck in us and not metric. It was cool but many issues just couldn't be resolved even with all the tools available.

Anyone want a Canadian cluster 2015 and up?

1081 - 1092 of 1092 Posts