Dodge Charger Forum banner

2015+ Parts for Sale (Wheels, Catch Can, Spoiler, Cold-Air Intake, Rock Guards)

1K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  TEKNOnaut 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I'm in the process of trading up to a 392, so because of that, I'm selling some parts that I have. All are in excellent condition, some used for less thank 1K miles.

• UPR 6oz Brushed Silver Billet Catch Can with Z-bracket, braided hoses and matching fittings (only used a 1.5 months) - $110

• Complete MOPAR Cold-Air Intake System for 5.7L Hemi [Part # 77070044AD] (only used 3 months) - $350 + Shipping

• Aftermarket Hellcat Spoiler Pre-Painted Matte Black (Brand New in sealed box) - $95 + Shipping

• Jeep SRT Style Spider Monkey Wheels [20x9 +26 Offset 5x115mm] in Hyper Dark Silver (both wheels and tires only used 3 months) - $800 without Tires and TPMS / $1600 Mounted & Balanced with Tires and TPMS **LOCAL PICKUP PREFERRED OR BUYER PAYS SHIPPING**

• ZL1 Deluxe Rock Guards for R/T and SXT Models Front and Rear (only used 2 months) - $55 **NEW 3M ADHESIVE WILL NEED TO BE APPLIED**

I'm including stock pictures as well as some of there actual items. The Wheels are pictured both with matching center caps and with Dodge center caps. The matching center caps are what's included. If you want the Dodge center caps, it will be an additional $40.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.