Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So everyone in the forums that has been following the “cluster swap” knows why I’m starting this thread. I have gotten really solid info that it is possible. So “let the games begin”
I’ll keep this thread updated with info as I go! Anyone else want to contribute post on here.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Well, it might help if you explain a little more about what you have, and what you want exactly. Just "radio swap" doesn't mean anything. What are your end goals?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Well, it might help if you give a bit more info. What radio do you have? Which one do you want? What is your ultimate goal? We need a bit more than just "radio swap" and "let the games begin"!

·
Registered
104 Posts
So everyone in the forums that has been following the “cluster swap” knows why I’m starting this thread. I have gotten really solid info that it is possible. So “let the games begin”
I’ll keep this thread updated with info as I go! Anyone else want to contribute post on here.
Hey dubb, there is a guy on the other chargerforums that you should try to speak with. His username is Nam Ho.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, it might help if you explain a little more about what you have, and what you want exactly. Just "radio swap" doesn't mean anything. What are your end goals?
Going to take a 2015+ radio and make it work in a 2011-14 hence the name “radio swap” in the thread tittle.

**SIDE NOTE**
did get a 2016 vp4 radio yesterday so will have more info soon. I just want to have some hard data to confirm it’s 100% possible I need to see for myself what’s possible

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lmao I didnt even know the guy was working on it until my friend sent me the same pics but from different angels lmao but really cool glad someone else is taking it on too. check out the thread over there hes been posting stuff.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Will a 2015 and up radio with the updates screen display work with the older 11-14. I get tired of the old display

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is there an update how it’s going

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Forget about it. The guy thinking just saying Radio Swap can only mean one thing should be a sign.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Well from the lack of replies with actual info about doing it it seems like either it hasn't been figured out yet or they don't want to share.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts