Winner! 2017 Dodge Charger Member of the Month - April Winner!

Discussion in '2017 Charger Of The Month' started by B5 Bill, Jan 25, 2018.

1. B5 Bill

B5 Bill Stirring the Pot! Administrator Moderator Forum Founder Site Supporter Level 4 MOTM Winner! Military

Media:
    Albums:
    Vehicle:
    Hellcat
    Vehicle Year:
    7th Gen - 2015
    Trim?:
    SRT8
    Color?:
    B5 Blue

Charger Member of The Month Contest!

Congratulations to

B4TD4D

April 2017 CMOTM Winner!!!!

Charger%20selfie.jpg
    First and foremost, my apologies for taking so long to get this up. It’s been monsoon season in Phoenix and I tend to not wash the car since dust storms and rain don’t make for a clean car for long. Next, thank you to the ForumZ community for voting for me as the CMOTM! It’s a huge honor, but one that I have to put back on everyone else here, because without the community that we have and the sharing of knowledge that occurs here, I don’t know how much of this is possible.

I picked up my 2012 Charger SXT Blacktop in April of 2015 because I had another little one on the way, and a coupe was no longer going to cut it. I had a Jeep in mind, feeling that the auto tuning scene was just no longer going to be for me. At the dealer, the sales rep suggested trying a Charger for my space needs. I was really hesitant to drive a V6 Charger, I knew the gear head in me would want a V8. I was pretty impressed with the 8-Speed and I loved the looks. There was also a Blacktop RT on the lot, but knowing me and the itch to mod, decided against it because I knew that I’d have it loud and probably to the point of no longer being a daily driver all too soon.

My logic, though well intentioned, was flawed. After a few months I found this site, and began to see the opportunity for modding my “grocery-getter” and all bets were off. I haven’t done too much too it, but I’ve invested more in it and have grown way more fond of the Charger than I ever thought I would. Due to the power limitations of my model, I’ve never intended to do much motor-wise, but man does the car look good and I plan to keep making it look even better. At least that’s what I say now, who knows farther down the road. 2 years later and I’ve got my wife in a Mopar (Jeep GC) and the latest models look better and better to me! All I know it that I’m now an avid and loyal Mopar man and whether it’s my Blacktop or another Mopar, I’ll be here at the site!

The Z is top notch, and I find myself always coming back. Other sites may have one or two things that I like, but none are as complete of a package as the Z. I love that members respect each other, share info, have eliminated the “elitist” attitudes from the boards, and welcome all new comers. I feel like lately there has been an influx of members not just joining, but contributing too, and that is what makes a forum into something special. Don’t just lurk, throw your 2 Cents in, ask a question, post a picture! We’re all here because we love these cars, so chances are you’ll start something and create even more activity for the site.

2. BigJuice55

BigJuice55 100k Mile Club Moderator MOTM Winner!

Media:
    Albums:
    Vehicle:
    Blacktop
    Vehicle Year:
    7th Gen - 2012
    Trim?:
    Rallye
    Color?:
    Bright Silver
    Congrats on the win 8 months ago lol

B4TD4D likes this.
  3. bjohnsonchargedup

bjohnsonchargedup Well-Known Member MOTM Winner!

Media:
    Albums:
    Vehicle:
    Charger
    Vehicle Year:
    6th Gen - 2008
    Trim?:
    SE
    Color?:
    Stone White
    Lol congrats brother

B4TD4D likes this.
  4. B4TD4D

B4TD4D Active Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Vehicle:
    Charger
    Vehicle Year:
    7th Gen - 2015
    Trim?:
    R/T
    Color?:
    Pitch Black
    LOL thanks, I didn't think this was ever going to get posted lmao... I don't even have the Blacktop SXT anymore!