1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Damn, that looks nice! Congrats.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Very impressive stealth machine!!! So I take it no regrets going with a Whipple? How much psi are you running?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very impressive stealth machine!!! So I take it no regrets going with a Whipple? How much psi are you running?
Thanks a lot fellas. No regrets whatsoever, especially if she continues to run the way she has been.

Running up to 10lbs, assuming my gauge is accurate, which Whipple says is appropriate for the Stage 2 kit. I'll be honest that I rarely see 10lbs though, as I know the stock internals won't love that for long. I try to stay in the reasonable 6-8lb range.

So far not a hiccup though. I run 93 with occasional octane boost for added peace of mind.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Wanted to share some updated pictures of my build.
Just saw your vid with R/T Life just now...Mean af R/T bro...Loving it, and the fact that you're on stock internals w/10 lbs!!

Keep it going man!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Thanks brother. Was glad to get out there for a bit
Hell yeah, always good to be in the company of Hemi family! Didn't know the story w/those fender badges, was going to ask, but now I know lol..good stuff! Nate once again hooked me up, this time with complete 1-off custom fender badges, designed by myself and him, which is arriving later today...I'll post up once I get them on!

Reactions: DCMX5

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
4,389 Posts
Hey brother, I also saw you on R/T Life’s channel. Man car is bad ass and sounds amazing

Reactions: DCMX5

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
That's where I saw it too, same day even...bad ass fo sho!!! Can't wait to go this route w/mine!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts