Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a few basic mods done to my 2017 YellowJacket Charger RT, being rear brake light tint, a rear taillight decal, and rear "dodge" emblem delete. Im contempt with the back for now and Ill be getting a roof spoiler and wicker bill soon. I was looking for some "cheap" mods for the front end to make it a little less, stock. I guess to make it stand out more. Any ideas?

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
4,389 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
So I have a few basic mods done to my 2017 YellowJacket Charger RT, being rear brake light tint, a rear taillight decal, and rear "dodge" emblem delete. Im contempt with the back for now and Ill be getting a roof spoiler and wicker bill soon. I was looking for some "cheap" mods for the front end to make it a little less, stock. I guess to make it stand out more. Any ideas?
Before I traded in my 2017 Rallye (which started out looking i
46187153_2168474556538704_9167926796497190912_n.jpg
dentical to your RT) here's a picture with the mods I did. Scat Pack hood, Hellcat rear spoiler, police rear valance/4" tips, etc. Too bad you're not closer, I saved the hood and rear spoiler. My new 2019 RT already has the appearance package (hood, spoiler, etc) But just a stripe and/or emblem change can really make your car unique.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Here's the stock hood with added stripes. In-expensive and would really accent your yellow. There are lots of member photos here on the forum to get an idea of what you like to make it "your own."
S6302466.JPG

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
EZ Lip front trim...as it is cheap and adds just a small touch to the bottom front bumper

Reactions: Rodders and mofogo

·
Registered
47 Posts
Go to BumperPlugs.com and they have paint matched plugs that just push right into those pesky license plate holes. They look great.
That's a good idea. We'll be working on buddy's RT soon right after we finished installing the brake kit and Nexen tires on the current truck project. He's been looking for good stuff for bumpers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts